We are very pleased to welcome Amanda to our growing team!
Amanda has an occupational therapy background and provides case management input for adults with acquired brain injury, spinal injury and orthopaedic injuries. She is dedicated to person centred care and experienced in coordinating bespoke rehabilitation packages for clients with complex life changing injuries at all stages of recovery for litigation and settled cases.
Amanda communicates effectively with clients, their families and rehabilitation teams to enable strong clinical reasoning and coordination to ensure they receive the right intervention at the right time in their recovery. Amanda is a meticulous assessor of occupational function in order to facilitate goal led rehabilitation for optimum outcomes.
- Person centred holistic assessments
- Risk assessments
- Stroke and neuro acute and community rehab
- Equipment and adaptations
- Cognitive and psychological challenges in brain injury
- Recruitment of brain injury support workers
- Communicating with a diverse audience
- Resolving complex requirements