Title: Associate Case Manager
Location: North West of England, offices in Radcliffe
Hours: Full-time, Part-time, negotiable
About the role
AMS Case Management are a growing case management company based in Radcliffe, Greater Manchester.
This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic social worker/occupational therapist/ physiotherapist/nurse with previous case management experience to join our case management team on an Associate basis.
As an associate Case Manager you will be providing pro-active case management to assist injured parties with their complex injuries and manage their overall return to function
The ideal candidates will:
- Be a social worker registered with SW England, an occupational therapist or physiotherapist registered with HCPC or Nurse registered with NMC
- Have a minimum of 3 years post qualification experience, to include 1 years specifically working in case management
- Extensive knowledge of rehabilitation pathways
- Be set-up to work on a self-employed basis, with appropriate professional indemnity insurance
- Have access to a car with appropriate business insurance