In response to the government’s guidance on the 16th of March 2020 regarding guidance on delaying the spread of COVID-19. AMS Case Management have taken the actions outlined below to protect our clients, colleagues and the wider community.
Due to actions we have taken telephone calls to the office telephone may not be answered, please bear with us as we aim to deliver the best service possible during these unprecedented times.
- All administration staff and case managers have taken the option of temporarily working at home.
- After Boris Johnson’s announcement on the 23rd of March, ALL client visits and meetings are cancelled until further notice to protect clients and our colleagues.
- All client contact will be performed by telephone, facetime, skype or zoom.
- Our offices will be closed for the foreseeable future.
- Clients will be contacted daily by their case manager to ensure their health and support them through this challenging time.
- If you are vulnerable and your case manager is uncontactable please call one of our other experienced case managers listed below.
Marie Sloan 07713157700
Nicola O’Donnell 07966589616
Amanda Knight 07718649543
Natasha Wilde 07870491764
The vocational rehabilitation association has compiled a lot of useful and informative information to help you through this difficult time.
Please be assured we are constantly monitoring and adjusting our guidance with the information from PHE and the UK Government.
Please stay indoors, support your friends and neighbours by keeping in contact by telephone and wash your hands frequently.
If you have any concerns or questions please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us via the contact details above.
AMS Case Management