We offer a competitive salary and opportunities to further your professional qualifications
We are a growing case management company based in Radcliffe, Greater Manchester that offers its employees competitive rates of pay, a generous holiday allowance, flexible working, pension and opportunities to further your professional qualifications.
The Company: AMS Case Management is a growing and dedicated team of professionals. We have a strong reputation for the great care we take with clients and employees alike.
- We are passionate about the work we do, specialising in providing the very best support packages for our clients.
- We pride ourselves on investing in our staff and we strongly believe we get the best out of our team when we do this.
The position: We’re looking for a Case Manager. Pay is negotiable depending on experience, plus company pension, mileage and client expenses.
Job Purpose: To manage an individualised rehabilitation regime in order to promote the client’s independence, maximising quality of life and reduce risks within agreed costs.
- To assess the clients’ needs and develop individual case management plans appropriate to the client’s needs
- To produce and implement proposals and recommendations for intervention which also provide costs to instructing parties, in order to gain agreement to progress a structured and timely client rehabilitation plan
- To conduct a risk assessment and, where appropriate produce a risk management plan to demonstrate a minimum level of risk to the client and to all people who interact with, and work with the client
- To develop and prioritise clients’ SMART goal plans to ensure appropriate treatment/action is timetabled
- To research, identify and engage relevant specialists / therapists and monitor progress to ensure the quality and effectiveness of the rehabilitation plan and goals
- To manage and support the clients’ engagement in day-to-day activities to ensure the rehabilitation plan and goals are met
- To liaise with all concerned parties, deliver training in brain injury where appropriate, and review progress against rehabilitation goals, to ensure timely progress
- To monitor actual costs against proposed costs to ensure work is within budget
- To provide and submit accurate and timely progress summaries and timesheets to enable timely billing
- To support the director in induction and training for Case Managers to ensure team building and an efficient and quality service delivery
Qualifications & Experience
- Relevant professional qualification
- Minimum 2 years’ post qualification experience in profession, which includes demonstrated experience in disability/brain injury
- Must be HCPC Registered Physiotherapist, Social Worker, Occupational Therapist
- Driving License with no more than three points
- Acceptable standard of “home office”
- Clean DBS check at enhanced level
- Current registration with relevant professional body
Technical Skills/ Knowledge
- Risk management planning and implementation
- Needs-led assessments
- Goal planning using SMART goals
- Treatment plan implementation
- Meetings management
- Supervision skills
- Community based rehabilitation knowledge
- Residential, rehabilitation and long-term care knowledge
- Report/ Letter writing skills and a good understanding of written English
- Working knowledge of other appropriate professions
- Budget management
- Presentation skills
- Computer literacy
- Non-Technical skills/ Knowledge
- Planning and organising
- Time management and prioritisation of tasks
- Sound judgement and decision making
- Problem solving
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Persuading and influencing skills
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Tenacity and resilience
Why Should You Apply?
- Excellent rates of pay – negotiable package dependent on experience
- Flexible working
- Generous holiday allowance, pension and expenses
- Opportunities for further professional qualification
Title: Case Manager
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience, company pension, mileage and client expenses.
Location: North West of England, offices in Radcliffe
Hours: Full time, negotiable