We offer a competitive salary and opportunities to further your professional qualifications
We are a growing case management company based in Radcliffe, Greater Manchester that offers its employees competitive rates of pay, a generous holiday allowance, flexible working, pension and opportunities to further your professional qualifications.
The Company: AMS Case Management is a growing and dedicated team of professionals. We have a strong reputation for the great care we take with clients and employees alike.
- We are passionate about the work we do, specialising in providing the very best support packages for our clients.
- We pride ourselves on investing in our staff and we strongly believe we get the best out of our team when we do this.
The position: We’re looking for a Case Manager. Pay is negotiable depending on experience, plus company pension, mileage and client expenses.
Job Purpose: To manage an individualised rehabilitation regime in order to promote the client’s independence, maximising quality of life and reduce risks within agreed costs.
- To assess the clients’ needs and develop individual case management plans appropriate to the client’s needs
- To produce and implement proposals and recommendations for intervention which also provide costs to instructing parties, in order to gain agreement to progress a structured and timely client rehabilitation plan
- To conduct a risk assessment and, where appropriate produce a risk management plan to demonstrate a minimum level of risk to the client and to all people who interact with, and work with the client
- To develop and prioritise clients’ SMART goal plans to ensure appropriate treatment/action is timetabled
- To research, identify and engage relevant specialists / therapists and monitor progress to ensure the quality and effectiveness of the rehabilitation plan and goals
- To manage and support the clients’ engagement in day-to-day activities to ensure the rehabilitation plan and goals are met
- To liaise with all concerned parties, deliver training in brain injury where appropriate, and review progress against rehabilitation goals, to ensure timely progress
- To monitor actual costs against proposed costs to ensure work is within budget
- To provide and submit accurate and timely progress summaries and timesheets to enable timely billing
- To support the director in induction and training for Case Managers to ensure team building and an efficient and quality service delivery
Qualifications & Experience
- Relevant professional qualification
- Minimum 2 years’ post qualification experience in profession, which includes demonstrated experience in disability/brain injury
- Must be HCPC Registered Physiotherapist, Social Worker, Occupational Therapist
- Driving License with no more than three points
- Acceptable standard of “home office”
- Clean DBS check at enhanced level
- Current registration with relevant professional body
Technical Skills/ Knowledge
- Risk management planning and implementation
- Needs-led assessments
- Goal planning using SMART goals
- Treatment plan implementation
- Meetings management
- Supervision skills
- Community based rehabilitation knowledge
- Residential, rehabilitation and long-term care knowledge
- Report/ Letter writing skills and a good understanding of written English
- Working knowledge of other appropriate professions
- Budget management
- Presentation skills
- Computer literacy
- Non-Technical skills/ Knowledge
- Planning and organising
- Time management and prioritisation of tasks
- Sound judgement and decision making
- Problem solving
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Persuading and influencing skills
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Tenacity and resilience
Why Should You Apply?
- Excellent rates of pay – negotiable package dependent on experience
- Flexible working
- Generous holiday allowance, pension and expenses
- Opportunities for further professional qualification
Title: Case Manager
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience, company pension, mileage and client expenses.
Location: North West of England, offices in Radcliffe
Hours: Full time, negotiable
Our client requires a support worker to assist him two days a week. This will involve taking an active role in working with him to attend appointments, encourage mild exercise, accompanying him with shopping and collecting his medication, and liaising with appointed therapy professionals.
Working hours are available for those interested in part-time working, two days a week, four hours per day. Rate of pay will be £10.00 per hour.
A private case manager is involved, working alongside the client and his family. A full induction training programme will be organised in order to familiarise the successful candidate with our client’s needs and complete training on his therapy programme.
Teacher or HLTA
We are hiring a Teacher or HLTA to plan and deliver a home education programme.
Great salary and benefits.
Our client, ‘C’, is a bright and sassy 11-year-old girl who is curious about the world and has an enthusiasm for learning. She has lots of skills and interests and she needs someone to help move her learning and education on within her own home.
‘C’ has an acquired brain injury and as a result has some learning, health, and mobility needs. However, she is incredibly sociable, she is fun, and inquisitive and is looking for a special person to compliment and encourage her unique and special attributes.
‘C’ has an EHCP in place and is supported by a private multi-disciplinary therapy team who oversee her ongoing rehabilitation and promote her independence. This role would be part of that team.