We offer a competitive salary and opportunities to further your professional qualification
We are a growing case management company based in Radcliffe, Greater Manchester that offers its employees competitive rates of pay, a generous holiday allowance, flexible working, pension and opportunities to further your professional qualifications.
AMS Case Management is a growing and dedicated team of professionals. We have a strong reputation for the great care we take with clients and employees alike.
• We are passionate about the work we do, specialising in providing the very best rehabilitation packages for our clients.
• We pride ourselves on investing in our staff and we strongly believe we get the best out of our team when we do this.
We’re looking for a Case Manager. Pay is negotiable depending on experience, plus company pension, mileage and client expenses.
To manage an individualised rehabilitation regime in order to promote the client’s independence, maximising quality of life and reduce risks within agreed costs.
Why Should You Apply?
• Excellent rates of pay – negotiable package dependent on experience
• Flexible working
• Generous holiday allowance, pension and expenses
• Opportunities for further professional qualification
• To assess the clients’ needs and develop individual case management plans appropriate to the client’s needs
• To produce and implement proposals and recommendations for intervention which also provide costs to instructing parties, in order to gain agreement to progress a structured and timely client rehabilitation plan
• To conduct a risk assessment and, where appropriate produce a risk management plan to demonstrate a minimum level of risk to the client and to all people who interact with, and work with the client
• To develop and prioritise clients’ SMART goal plans to ensure appropriate treatment/action is timetabled
• To research, identify and engage relevant specialists / therapists and monitor progress to ensure the quality and effectiveness of the rehabilitation plan and goals
• To manage and support the clients’ engagement in day-to-day activities to ensure the rehabilitation plan and goals are met
• To liaise with all concerned parties, deliver training in brain injury where appropriate, and review progress against rehabilitation goals, to ensure timely progress
• To monitor actual costs against proposed costs to ensure work is within budget
• To provide and submit accurate and timely progress summaries and timesheets to enable timely billing
• To support the Clinical Lead in induction and training for Case Managers to ensure team building and an efficient and quality service delivery
Qualifications & Experience
• Relevant professional qualification
• Minimum 2 years’ post qualification experience in profession, which includes demonstrated experience in disability/brain injury
• Must be Registered Physiotherapist, Social Worker, Occupational Therapist
• Driving License with no more than three points
• Acceptable standard of “home office”
• Clean DBS check at enhanced level
• Current registration with relevant professional body – HCPC or Social Work England
Technical Skills/ Knowledge
• Risk management planning and implementation
• Needs-led assessments
• Goal planning using SMART goals
• Treatment plan implementation
• Meetings management
• Supervision skills
• Community based rehabilitation knowledge
• Residential, rehabilitation and long-term care knowledge
• Report/ Letter writing skills and a good understanding of written English
• Working knowledge of other appropriate professions
• Budget management
• Presentation skills
• Computer literacy
Non-Technical skills/ Knowledge
• Planning and organising
• Time management and prioritisation of tasks
• Sound judgement and decision making
• Problem solving
• Written and verbal communication skills
• Interpersonal skills
• Persuading and influencing skills
• Flexibility and adaptability
• Tenacity and resilience
How to Apply
If you would like more information, or to arrange for an informal confidential discussion about the role please email HR@amscm.co.uk and we will be happy to contact you.
To apply, please send your CV to HR@amscm.co.uk If shortlisted, you will then be sent a candidate application pack.
Title: Case Manager
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience, company pension, mileage and client expenses.
Location: North West of England, offices in Radcliffe
Hours: Full time, negotiable