We are currently looking for an experienced office administrator to join our team on a part time basis, 3 days per week. The post holder will be responsible for typing information into our database from various sources. You will also be required to provide efficient and high-quality administrative support where required. You will perform a variety of administrative tasks, including managing phones and emails. For this position, you should be able to use your organisational skills to manage your office space and your time in a fast-paced environment. You should have excellent verbal and written communication skills with a keen eye for detail. Ultimately, you should be able to support our senior managers and ensure our day-to-day office operations run smoothly.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Transfer data from paper formats into computer files or database systems.
- update company database
- word processing
- update spreadsheets and presentations
- verify data by comparing it to source documents
- retrieve data from the database or files as requested
- answer phone calls, provide information to callers, screen and direct calls, take and relay messages
- greet and provide general support to visitors
- implement office policies and procedures and adhere to agreed processes
- use a variety of software packages such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
Part-time, Contract, Permanent
22.5 Hours a week